Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 December 2011

What we bring to the interview

One thing that has really interested me in the DRC process is how individual interviewers could potentially conduct the same interview with the same person and collect different data on different days by just deciding to follow one tangent rather than another or focusing on one aspect over another. The more I think about this the more it overwhelms me (butterfly effect, chaos theory etc...) The prep we do beforehand, the day we are having, what we have just learned / read can all influence our questions and elements of the interview. I am kind of sensing a catch 22 with this micro level preparation / conduction... What the interviewer brings to the interview is going to be an interesting area for me to focus on during the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment